I like noteself very much. Now I can sync tiddlers between my PC and
Andriod phone.

The only thing left unsolved is I still cannot access
https://noteself.github.io/online on my ipad. I have tried several
browsers: safri, chrome, and firefox. All of them kept loading and showed
nothing.

在 2016年12月30日星期五 UTC+8上午5:15:20,Danielo Rodríguez写道:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e03d9ff8-7682-46b9-bb91-83fd3cd23582%40googlegroups.com.