Hi there, Toddler,

May I recommend you change your naming conventions?

I would recommend you title your tables as they are, e.g.:

*SomeTable*

and then you title each field as:

*SomeTable.SomeField*

Why? Because...

   1. there may be different tables with the same field
   2. searching for the table will also give you each field in the results

Here's a little demo that shows you how to display fields for a table based
on the above:

http://schema.tiddlyspot.com

As for your meta-data or otherwise related data, here's what I would
recommend:

   1. put simple, oneliners like yes/no into a field of each Table or Field
   tiddler
   2. put exhaustive related information into their own tiddlers, e.g.
*SomeTable
   Notes*

Best wishes,

Tobias.