To continue my testing I created a brand new tiddlywiki and started it
using this command:

```
tiddlywiki testwiki --verbose --server 8082 $:/core/save/all text/plain
text/html "" "" "0.0.0.0"
```

I saved an image, then reloaded. The image loaded just fine.
Next I changed the command to this:

```
tiddlywiki testwiki --verbose --server 8082 $:/core/save/lazy-all
text/plain text/html "" "" "0.0.0.0"
```

After reloading the page again I was no longer able to load the image. The
tiddler existed, but the image would not load. Just to be thorough I
created a new image while already in lazy mode. After reloading the page I
was again not able to open either image, including the newly created one.

I am beginning to become suspicious that something is broken in lazy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/55c6ff08-0d7e-4195-b1c2-7b6d4c2df31f%40googlegroups.com.