Hi, Tobias. Thank you! For now, my quick fix is making a custom tiddler UI
template which add a button to a story list of tiddlers that are hard
linked to current tiddler, in all the tiddlers that has hard links to it. I
just started another discussion regarding this because this custom template
conflict with my another custom template as they both appear one after
another in one line.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/83c4c1d2-663d-420a-bccd-493c818c9414%40googlegroups.com.