HI Peuhpeuh,

there are may ways to fix this, problably the easiest is to change the
macro:

\define nextDay(day)
<$macrocall $name="dateTime" ts={{$day$}} format="YYYY0MM0DD0000000" add=
"+1D"/>
\end
dateTime

<$set name="end" value=<<nextDay "fooTimeLine!!dueto">>>

all the best

BJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/eb1adbcf-b495-438e-a0e3-dc14c858b511%40googlegroups.com.