Sorry for the VERY tardy reply.

I got your e10s version working on Firefox 52 (with forced acceptance to
unsigned extensions) on a PC in 32-bit portable version.

It works for me exactly as well as the non-e10s previous version. Firefox
accepts it as a proper multi-thingie :-).

I know its a hassle to get it signed but its not a good advert for TW to
see this ...

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f8646d1f-30e7-4bc6-8f8a-b03a8ad3d38a%40googlegroups.com.