Andrew, I'm curious - what tag-based file system are you using?

On 1/25/17 9:15 AM, Andrew Lister wrote:
So, I found this page:

https://docs.npmjs.com/getting-started/installing-node

which tells me where I can get node.js for the initial install, and how I
can update npm, but doesn't say anything about how to update node.js

You might wonder why I'm using node.js if I don't understand all of this
stuff. The answer is that I like having a separate file for each tiddler so
that (a) I can apply tags to tiddler-files and have direct access to all
tiddlers from outside TW via my tag-based file system (I don't want to have
to do the same search / browse multiple times, once for file system, once
for TW), and (b) the tiddlers are accessible from any device (since they
are individual text files sitting in a Dropbox folder).