Dear Eucaly,

I like very much TiddlydesktopQ. It is the very needed solution for those
who work intensively in many TW projects simultaneously.

However, to my regret, I did not succeed to pass through the installation
instruction (https://github.com/Eucaly/TiddlyDesktopQ#usage) though it is
quite short.

For instance, I've got node.js already installed on Windows 10. What shall
I do with TiddlydesktopQ source code? Further, I do not understand how
install nodeStatus module to my node.js TiddlyWiki.

Could you find a possibility to extend your instruction in more specific
way writing down a complete sequence of command lines?

I am grateful in advance.

Olegh

середа, 15 жовтня 2014 р. 14:43:54 UTC+3 користувач Eucaly J написав:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/865b2cc2-5945-43cf-8a41-1f32d61c638c%40googlegroups.com.