Hi all,
After I discovered that TW5 holds the possibility to make the Titlebar sticky to the top of the browser-window, I asked myself whether the editortoolbar could be made sticky too. (As shown below: Yes, it can)

My question now is how to shift up the tiddlercontrols by 15px compared to normal in order to prevent it from being hidden by the editortoolbar. Below you see my attempt which makes the Editortoolbar sticky but does not shift up the Tiddlercontrols... alternatively it could also be an Idea to show the editortoolbar only when hovering over the title.

Thanks for helping
Jan

Change

   $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/sticky:

<$reveal state="$:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/options/stickytitles" type="match" text="yes">
``
.tc-tiddler-title {
    position: -webkit-sticky;
    position: -moz-sticky;
    position: -o-sticky;
    position: -ms-sticky;
    position: sticky;
    top: 0px;
    background: ``<<colour tiddler-background>>``;
    z-index: 500;
}
.tc-tiddler-controls > span > button{
    position: -webkit-sticky;
    position: -moz-sticky;
    position: -o-sticky;
    position: -ms-sticky;
    position: sticky;
    top: -10px;
    background: ``<<colour tiddler-background>>``;
    z-index: 500;
}
.tc-editor-toolbar {
    position: -webkit-sticky;