I concur, ticklers in dGSD were very useful.  Especially as they were
implemented with the +d +w +y buttons next to them to easily reschedule
them into the future after you took care of one that was recurring.

Some food for thought:  In http://gsd5.tiddlyspot.com/ ticklers are
something you add onto an action instead of a standalone entity.  I'm not
sure if I like this or not just something to ponder in terms of design
since you haven't fully implemented them.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ccec49cf-ccf4-40cb-8df4-075cec7da81f%40googlegroups.com.