Hi Thomas

> The interesting thing is that I just realized that it saves itself!

That is indeed extremely interesting. I think what’s going on is that
Sharepoint Online supports the WebDAV protocol, which is a simple (and ancient)
protocol built on HTTP that extends it to support typical file system sharing
operations. In particular, there is a standard operation that permits
TiddlyWiki to save itself over its own HTML file (with the right credentials).
My guess is that you weren’t asked for credentials because Windows is using
your Active Directory credentials.

WebDAV support is part of the TiddlyWiki core:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/blob/master/core/modules/savers/put.js

Googling suggests that WebDAV is also supported by Microsoft’s OneDrive
product. That would be pretty amazing if we could get it to work: it would mean
a TiddlySpot-style experience combined with the functionality of Dropbox.

I’d be grateful if anyone with Sharepoint experience can contribute some
documentation for tw.com on this.

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ABE153F1-AEF0-481D-9881-4D34BDF0F1F8%40gmail.com.