Hey guys,

I read about IndieWeb <https://indieweb.org/> some time ago and managed to
dive into it a little the last days. As far as I can tell TW would be a
perfect fit for this and since we are moving to federation it should be
quite easy to integrate - at least that is what I thought... I found
Hangout #52 when Jeremy mentioned IndieWeb - but unfortunately these 5
seconds is all there is about this matter.

First of I thought adding the "rel-me" to the single page version was all
one had to do, but I think that was naive ;)
My next idea was that maybe I could tweak the static page generation
template but that again would destroy dynamic syndication...

So my question is (please bare with me if I missed some source) does
anybody has something running or some pre-release stuff in this direction?
And if not (most probably) do you have any idea/advice/hint...?

Cheers
Tristan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a4ccd4a8-b96a-42f5-84a0-b9d7125ded52%40googlegroups.com.