I probably didn't say that very clearly, you can open a wiki and add
javascript to it, but the javascript won't take affect until after the wiki
has been saved and reloaded with the new content. And then it has to be
either in a tiddler tagged with $:/tags/RawMarkup, inside a properly made
javascript macro or inside a widget.

But the saving and reloading has to happen before any javascript charges
take affect. I think that this can be changed but it generally isn't
recommended.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f8b7123f-4d25-47bc-9086-2df807b12c7e%40googlegroups.com.