I was at a conference and created some tiddlers in a different time zone.
My tablet did not auto switch time zones, I would like to modify the
created timestamp in the .tid files to reflect the local creation time, but
am not sure of the spec on the value. It looks like it may be
YYYYMMDDHHMMSSmmm where mmm is fractional milliseconds. Can anyone confirm
this?

Also, it would be more helpful to me if the created date was visible in the
subtitle in addition to the last modified timestamp. Does anyone know how
to pick this up and display it within the tiddler?

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9095e4a3-b8a1-41ea-8370-7d2a58af1822%40googlegroups.com.