Hi Thomas,

ah yes. What I try to do is to put a text box in a tiddler, which has a
normal title with upper case (which I would not like to change). I would
then like to write something into this textbox which should stay there,
even after saving, closing and re-opening the TiddlyWiki file. I found the
fixed text box from Eric, but would not mind to deal with the box with the
resize handle (although I found that the resized box goes back to the
original form, once you save, close and re-open the file). A solution for
an automatic adjustment of the box, once you write towards it, as mentioned
by Jeremy, I could not find anywhere in google groups.

I would not mind to use either of the three solutions, to be honest.

Thanks for any help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fe58a490-3ff1-439f-9e41-6245706e88e6%40googlegroups.com.