ok, what I meant is, if you have a tiddler call "updatebookmarks", and when
a button is clicked this tiddler is updated, this update is sync'd with the
nodejs instance. In the nodejs instance there need to be a hook that
listens for updates to the tiddler "updatebookmarks", and when updated runs
a function.

You cannot use chrome dev tools as the code should not run in the browser,
only nodejs.

You can see how to run code only in nodejs by looking at the command
strartup -

exports.platforms = ["node"];

HOWEVER, it seems the hooks are not called in the nodejs instance, so you
cannot do it like this - ??

You could request a hook be added to the core that will run in the nodejs
instance.

Hi BJ,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f27ee922-c4a0-44a7-8966-6b876f625268%40googlegroups.com.