Ciao Jed & Thomas

Thanks for the tips.

I tried Jed's suggestion without success. Since its inside a complex
transclusion I will make a test that is simpler to try to pin it down in a
way where the issue gets clearer & I can document it better.

Tomorrow.

Notte, Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/48ba1ce9-7f79-4bd9-8a91-516f2b2e83a2%40googlegroups.com.