Thank you both for your help. It seems much clearer now.

The explanation about how to import the features from the example to a new
TiddlyWiki was very good as it described "how to do it". (Often forgotten.)

I think, I understand the structure now. The TiddlyWiki and tiddler are the
2 basic building blocks.

On both the properties can be modified in many way in order to make them
behave as we want.
When modifying the TiddlyWiki the name is changed to give a hint about its
function.

The TiddlyWiki is used for controlling the tiddlers.

Tiddlers are small notes of information that TiddlyWiki is using for
composing lists or other functions.

I hope, I finaly got it right.

Regards techmate

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cdc335fc-803e-464f-9d18-2d8d28caaee6%40googlegroups.com.