Hi TwWizards

I am attempting to create a couple of global macros which will allow simple
text templating.

My question is: How can a create a few simple macros which will render
different results depending on a fieldvalue in a tiddler?:

Tagged: $:/tags/Macro

\define name() {{!!surname}}

\define hs() If the value of the field gender is true then show: "he".
If gender is false then show: "she". If gender value is empty show: it
\end
\define Hs()  If the value of the field gender is true then show: "He".
If gender is false then show: "She". If gender value is empty show: It
\end
\define hs'()  If the value of the field gender is true then show: "his".
If gender is false then show: "her". If gender value is empty show: it's
\end
\define Hs'()  If the value of the field gender is true then show: "His".
If gender is false then show: "Her". If gender value is empty show: It's
\end
\define gender()  If the value of the field gender is true then show: "boy".
If gender is false then show: "girl". If gender value is empty show: boy/girl
\end

<<name>>

<$checkbox field="gender" checked="true"
unchecked="false"><<gender>></$checkbox>

<<hs>>
<<Hs>>
<<hs'>>
<<Hs'>>

(As usual) I need some kind of "if-logic" ...

Cheers Måns Mårtensson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9253988b-aa6d-49dc-92fe-15c52c8ec1cd%40googlegroups.com.