I would like to use a Tiddly field as a vector to store several values.

*Example: *
http://tiddlywiki.com
Tiddler:          HelloThere
field name:    list
field value:    [[A Gentle Guide to TiddlyWiki]] [[Discover TiddlyWiki]]
[[Some of the things you can do with TiddlyWiki]] [[Ten reasons to switch
to TiddlyWiki]] Examples [[What happened to the original TiddlyWiki?]]

What would be the syntax if I would would like to know what the third value
([[Some of the things you can do with TiddlyWiki]]) is? is it possible?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9f3def7c-6a13-476b-82eb-6a2346d3e9b5%40googlegroups.com.