Ciao Jan

For Screenplays I think you are absolutely right to eskew any kind of
visible markup in the Editor if at all possible. The conventions of
Screenplay writing are totally at odds with most anything else around.
Rightly, because we need the monospacing to reflect shot timing.

Its a very interesting issue of how to be able to do that AND enforce the
needed layout.

FWIW I had a closer look at the Fountain Markdown derivative. I concluded
it would add complexity that is NOT needed for TW solutions.

RATHER, what is needed is, maybe, some type of "Layout Checker" to ensure
that each script fragment follows Screenwriting Rules.

In my own thinking the way the script is "chunked" (or not) into Tiddlers
seems important. Quite what is a good way forward I am still unclear about.

I find what you struggling with informative and very much to the point. I'm
sorry I can't yet offer positive solutions.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e5e18883-6eca-4b23-b02f-5f18e2b787a8%40googlegroups.com.