I'm using TiddlyWiki classic, and have a problem: When my Tiddly wasn't
saving properly (because I hadn't worked out the Firefox plugin), I "saved
as" to override and preserve my changes. Which was a mistake, because now
it seems that I've broken the system; I get an error message ("It appears
that this TiddlyWiki has been incorrectly saved") and am now unable to edit
some of the cells. This is a problem, because I do not have recent backups
saved, and do not want to lose the information I added.

How can I restore the integrity of my TiddlyWiki without losing
information? Many thanks in advance.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f6fba17a-d6a6-4020-99e7-7d87712a8542%40googlegroups.com.