Who are you talking to? And why the need for swearing, bold, caps and
hyperbole?

The community here has always been happy to try and help anyone who has
problems with their wikis, whatever the cause of the issue, and it would be
a shame if anyone were dissuaded from seeking assistance.

People have different levels of skill and have different understanding and
expectations of how the software will behave.

Of course it's easy to back up one's work. It's also easy to run the node
server and obviate the need for any in-browser saving mechanism, but some
people still seem to prefer the single-file configuration, despite the
increasing difficulty of supporting the Tiddlyfox extension.

IMO you should try to make the title of any threads that you create
relevant to the topic - "Why you should backup your work" for example.

You should also aim to provide useful information for people. For example,
you could describe exactly how you have set up your backup mechanism
including details of which OS and tools you are using, where the backups
are created and what failure-mode you are protecting against.

Personally, I have yet to lose data from Tiddlywiki other than through my
own mistakes and I have used it daily for ~5 years. I keep off-site copies
of my wikis by storing them in iCloud (I use a mac) and I have time-machine
enabled on a disk attached to my airport, but I've never needed to use it.

If I'm working on some kind of tweek to TW itself that I know might lead to
me breaking the wiki (changing the UI, for example, or working with big
lists) I will always do the technical work in a copy of the wiki or by
running the server edition.

Regards,
Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5bbd8d9e-d761-4f34-9e20-ea5f6c2f3711%40googlegroups.com.