As a follow-up, after looking at the source code
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/blob/ffc0899f52b45ba2b5a5a20fb909dcc587e80b3e/core/modules/parsers/wikiparser/rules/rules.js>
 for
the parser's pragma rules, I found the comment:

\rules except ruleone ruletwo rulethree
\rules only ruleone ruletwo rulethree

so, are those the only two pragma rules or are there more?

-Doug

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/694ebef8-2f0e-4331-8056-6d265f613f77%40googlegroups.com.