I did not know this, thanks for mentioning it Steve.

*A little ramble on using TW for bookmarks:*
While collecting bookmarks in TW *sounds *like a great idea, all versions
I've seen(!) so far fall flat. At least compared to the default, i.e
compared to bookmarking using the browser. The TW variants all suffer from
at least these two problems;

*1) Adding bookmark requires physical contact with TW.*It is way too
demanding to have to go *back and forth* between the page and the TW to add
a bm. Also the drag'n drop method Steve bring up here requires this. One
should not have to switch tabs to add a bookmark.

*2) Forced edit of bookmark for it to be useful.*For a bookmark to be
useufl, it needs at least the url but also the title or some info. It is
not user friendly enough if the user is forced manually change "New
Tiddler" into something useful.

*Possible step to a real solution? *I would think that grand TWizard BJ's
TiddlyClip
<https://www.google.se/search?q=tiddlysnip&oq=tiddlysnip&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.3383j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=tiddlyclip>

has the technology to solve the problems as it can remotely add stuff to a
TW in another tab. But, if I recall, it can't add stuff to a TW in another
window, or if the TW is not open.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/90530f03-8cbe-43ba-ab7c-f7b1f2751fdf%40googlegroups.com.