Jed, I had a look at WizardWizard, which is pretty cool, I must say. Thanks
for doing that.

And thanks especially for pointing me towards your macro. You inspired me
to explore the "allbefore" operator, which allows me to generate a Tiddler
X of Y, where Y is the number of tiddlers counted by a filter and X is the
nth tiddler in the list.

Here is code, which if placed in tiddlers tagged "HelloThere" in
tiddlywiki.com will create the desired output:

Tiddler <$count filter="[tag[HelloThere]allbefore:include<currentTiddler>]"
/> of <$count filter="[tag[HelloThere]]"/> tagged with <<tag HelloThere>><br

Thanks,

//steve.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d83192b2-2253-4da0-9474-ee877f5cb5e4%40googlegroups.com.