Thank very much for your reply, PMario.

Your posting was very helpful, I really appreciate that you explained how
to solve the problem. I was able to adjust the CSS to accommodate for both
eventualities,
this helps me to lower the learning curve for users of my wikis that have
no CSS knowledge at all.

By the way, I'm of German descent, since my great great grandfather
immigrated from Germany... ;-p

Kind Regards
Schalk Burger

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/97fc91b5-69c4-42e2-9817-a057aa822197%40googlegroups.com.