Hi Mat,

Here's the bit of code I use, not nearly as nice as yours, to allow me to
open up and edit a tiddler in a separate window:

<$select tiddler="$:/state/side-edit-tiddler" tag="input">
<$list filter="[!is[system]sort[title]]">
<option value=<<currentTiddler>>><$text text=<<currentTiddler>>/></option>
</$list>
</$select>

<$edit-text tiddler={{$:/state/side-edit-tiddler}}
class="tc-edit-texteditor"/>

I guess I'm thinking that a system like yours, modified to work with
existing tiddlers, could be a platform independent substitute for those
various sticky note apps.

Thanks!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/201f7059-e4b9-4afb-8b27-48c3eebb52d4%40googlegroups.com.