Ciao Mat

Mat wrote:

> ... also kind of thinking of the save button as a "final thing" that you
> do after your'e done taking notes for the session.

Totally get that. But I have a further suggestion, given this gizmo is
focused on "quickness" ...

That the Button Bar is made ALWAYS VISIBLE, it never scrolls off. Contents
scroll under it. In that way you could put "Save" in that bar. And users
could transfer to "Mother" (using the tick mechanisms) without having to
scroll back up. Point being all mechanisms are activated from one set of
buttons, always available.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/190b07ec-3a8b-4507-9f0d-7dc78757adcf%40googlegroups.com.