*I'm starting to make real trip plans now!  :-D*

Any of you guys planning on staying after Sunday?

BTW, I signed up to give a presentation on "CSS for TW". Participation will
be 100% voluntary  ;-)

I'd love to hear or see stuff from other participants too. Even without
being the organizer of this in any way, I can say that it is a really
relaxed gathering and all for good tiddly fun so no pressure. So just
present or share anything.  ;-) ;-)

Personally, I'd LOVE to see presentations on e.g

   - TW vs either (all) of Evernote/OneNote, WordPress, MediaWiki, ....or
   other application platforms (bookauthoring, blogging, ...)
   - TW integration with other systems. API, front-end.
   - Node.js TW - what/why/how...
   - NoteSelf <https://noteself.github.io/> - would be incredible if El
   SeƱor Danielo could show up)
   - TWederation - hopefully Jed and I can do something if we get rolling
   again, and hopefully Jeremy has something

IMO, the gathering is really a good opportunity to discuss weaknesses and
potentials in TW.

AND... I really hope we can go to that wonderful tavern where Lewis Carroll
wrote Alice in Wonderland! Mario has even promised he'll do some Austrian
dinner-yodeling <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU>! (Now IF he
totally denies that he has promised this, it is only because he is such a
shy guy so we must encourage him.)

And let us, from day one, have boxes with those amazing fruits and berries
(those raspberries!) in the locale :-D

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/77ad6b30-509e-4e2a-8183-84d2cd3e2e84%40googlegroups.com.