Hi TiddlyWiki users!

I was playing around with the new drag 'n' drop features from 5.1.14, and I
was thinking of customizing the behavior of the
list-tagged-draggable-drop-actions macro.  I *could *do this by creating a
copy of the $:/core/macros/list tiddler, but I would rather just override
the one macro.  After some experimentation, it seems that I can create a my
own tiddler tagged with $:/tags/Macro that provides my custom
implementation, and that will be used (as long as my tiddler follows
$:/core/macros/list in the tag ordering), but I don't know if this
"overridden macro" behavior is intentional or not.  Is this functionality I
can rely on continuing to work, or should I shy away from doing things this
way?

Thanks!

-Rob

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bc44344b-aafe-4a60-8573-dffd6d2092f5%40googlegroups.com.