Ciao Mark S.

I agree that "chunking" is the central issue on performance. It is my
experience in testing that the more fine grained the chunking the slower
the performance. And it gets worse the larger the file.

An interesting issue is, once the text is completed, is whether it would be
possible to output the "ePub version" with optimized JavaScript dedicated
to specific limited functions & not all of what TW normally does. It might
be worth thinking on since ePubs are increasingly ubiquitous.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/81e65d27-0059-4569-a90e-c5340999b3ca%40googlegroups.com.