I think someone would have to write a plugin to make that possible.

Something very close to that can happen with the tiddlyclip plugin using
the screenshot feature. If you narrow your screen to just the parts that
you want, only that bit shows up in the resulting screenshot. The URL of
the site along with a screenshot is created. The image is embedded, but you
could eventually externalize it.

HTH
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/47c6e1ad-bbfb-40a0-b190-09d301b106b2%40googlegroups.com.