> TW is a "non-linear web based notebook", I was thinking that a possible
> niche use is a "non-linear web based index"

This is a very interesting idea. Finding the big picture of things is when
it gets fun. a long time ago I did a kind of similar mapping of relations
between ideas and discourses, and different account of the problem in a
conflict. The problem however became that everything more or less became
connected to everything.

I think to get these kind of relation mapping more clear, it would be
useful if hierarchies and strength of relations, could be represented more
clearly. Like in the map you made funding of 7,5 million and 714.000 have
the same visual link.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/63510427-1403-4383-be0d-df43f60a2c62%40googlegroups.com.