Yeah, I believe NoteSelf does work this way in a sense, though I'm not sure
if it is separated into multiple files. And it doesn't need to be since you
never upload the whole file.

What I am describing, however, is when someone wants to edit their single
TiddlyWiki on Dropbox or host a TiddlyWiki online as a static HTML
document. Having the core and theme plugins stored on a CDN would decrease
the amount of data that needs to be transferred from the host server, and
as more TiddlyWiki sites use this method, it will become more likely that
an individual will already have the files in their cache, increasing the
user experience as well because the site not only navigates very quickly
but also loads instantly the first time they visit it [because it is
already cached].

Here is an example. I'm not sure why, but the MarkDown generator is not
including the hyperlinks, so you'll need to copy and paste the links on the
page. The relevant script tags are in the head. Note that the
tiddlywiki.html file has the rest of the tiddlers in a second file.

https://github.com/Arlen22/tiddlywiki-cdn-example

https://arlen22.github.io/tiddlywiki-cdn-example/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSSJSyGfyO1jBOK3yBGcX4TETC4HvNE1Tfy6C7CsFsSN4w%40mail.gmail.com.