Dear Mark and Josiah

Everything is possible – let’s see if it is useful! Your wishes have been
integreated in the newest, most beautiful and best ever ToDoNow and
Listreveal plugins :–D

Mark, you can activate your personal filter and a new button for the
user-filter on a tab in the plugin details of ToDoNow or directly on the
new tiddler here:
https://tid.li/tw5/plugins.html#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftelmiger%2Ftodonow%2Fuser-filter

– maybe you would not need the instructions but I hope they will be useful
for other people. *It is recommended to close ToDoNow while editing filters
(else you will jump to the results after every character you type). If
anyone could give me a hint how to fix this that would be great!*

Happy testing, let me know if this works for you!
Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/64ec1130-bc40-4244-af57-4c15afbe78d9%40googlegroups.com.