Ciao Thomas

This plugin has helped me tremendously ...

I have a few additional ideas & comments. These are more likely "luxury
tweaks" than essentials :-).

1 - Creating new ToDo items via the Green + ...

... could it be done via a MODAL? The reason is that the ToDoNow list is
one's basic orientater. I think that items created from it would be best in
the kind of overlay that modals provide. It keeps you "closer" to that
essential ToDoNow Tiddler.

2 - Maybe also use MODALS for full Tiddler viewing too for any ToDoNow item?

3 - On the new EXTRA FILTER mechanism at: "Personal Filter"
<https://tid.li/tw5/plugins.html#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftelmiger%2Ftodonow%2Fuser-filter>.

Could you add a note to the documentation to cover the case of "exclude all
tiddlers tagged XXX". *That is likely the single most useful persistently
needed exclusion filter*.

To give a use case: I have lots of ToDo Tiddlers tagged "LongDates" that
manage long term payments, birthdays, contract renewals etc. I need to
track them but not see them everyday. Excluding them from normal viewing in
ToDo removes a lot of clutter.

4 - More on the EXTRA FILTER that shows up as active via this ...

Could the button be made to TOGGLE in the main ToDoNow Tiddler? So that
clicking it would alternate between: Extra Filter Applied / Extra Filter
Removed?

5 - More on the EXTRA FILTER. Could the graphic used for it better suggest
that a Personal Filter is in operation? Maybe one of these kind of symbols
... Maybe with a "plus" sign in it?

Very best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/facff75e-456b-4dd1-be37-9855e3436b9d%40googlegroups.com.