I been following the discussions on problems people been having on saving.
Many turn out to be no fault in TiddlyFox. Just users are not noticing the
different states of "enablement" of the TiddlyFox plugin. Not noticing you
need to explicitly enable saving for each TW separately now.

The new icon in Firefox is pretty small and its quite easy not to notice
whether its globe is BLUE or GREEN when navigated to a TW. Elegant though
the design is, I think something that fills the space available for the
icon would be better, like the face of a cat, that changes color on enabled
state. This kind of icon ...

Or maybe the WHOLE existing icon change color on enablement state?

ALSO might be worth saying that the color states might better be RED for
not currently saving, and GREEN for currently saving, this TiddlyWiki.
Bland GREY, as is, for other pages ....

Just thoughts.

Best wishes
Josiah