A wall I am hitting is staying clean in organisation is moving plugins and
macros & normal tiddlers between TWs.

As i get to know more I customise more. Its getting unwieldy (very).

I have sets of plugins, macros & normal tiddlers. Everytime I drag them
from one TW to another I have to MANUALLY remember what they are and do
them one by one. Its laborious & error prone.

I know that people have made "bundlers" in the past to address this issue.
How good are they? Where are they? how easy are they?

I do think its an issue.

For instance, @telmiger's ToDoNow, excellent plugin, has dependencies. One,
his own ListReveal, and two other plugins by other authors you have to fish
about to get hold of.

*Would it not be BETTER if you could drag-n-drop ONE bundle?*
Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ef51f2e1-6e7f-4a9a-b258-fbbbe2874188%40googlegroups.com.