On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 10:28:45 AM UTC-7, this name wrote:

> (trying to create a tiddler C that "transcludes" tiddler A because tiddler
> B contains the text "A") may be a better technical explanation.
> tiddler B only contains the text "A".

Hopefully I parsed your question correctly.  If so, create three tiddlers,
where

A contains:
this is content from tiddler A

B contains:

and C contains:
<$transclude tiddler={{B}}/>

It is this last bit that makes it work: the {{B}} syntax fetches the text
content from B and uses it as the tiddler parameter value for the
transclusion.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools.com: "Small Tools for Big Ideas" (tm)
InsideTiddlyWiki: The Missing Manuals

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5794ba62-867a-4830-ba84-0924f989e50c%40googlegroups.com.