Hello all,

First, don't be too harsh if this has been asked and answered previously.
I have done a few hours of searching and have not found a clear answer to
my issue/question.

Scenario:

Using the Tiddler Manager tool and selecting any Tiddler from the list, I
have leftover Tags (unchecked) hanging out in the Tags checkbox list at the
upper right. These (unchecked) tag options are displayed with every Tiddler
listed in Tiddler Manager. None of these tags are in use with any Tiddler
and these tags do not show up in Tag Manager whatsoever. As far as I can
tell, this is the only place these tags remain.

I'd like them to go away.

The tools I've found seem centered on removing or finding/replacing tags
that are associated with existing Tiddlers. That is not the case here.
They are 'orphan' tags not associated with anything.

I'd welcome any guidance, and I look forward to learning from this group (I
have a great deal already).

Thank you!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/db081a98-c35b-4e1b-b4a9-6da2c2a1bd99%40googlegroups.com.