Duarte Farrajota Ramos wrote:

> If I recall correctly you were one the most vocal users here showing
> concern about Google Groups forums not being an adequate platform for
> knowledge base/Q&A, so I don't understand your reluctance now.

Duarte - you seem to reply to my post, but what do you mean "reluctance"? I
informed that there was only one point more needed, and this was actually
after I voted yesterday and today re-positioned my votes so there was only
more vote needed, hence my message.

That said; I DO doubt this very much, for the risk of community
fragmentation. There is now this place, StackExchange, Reddit, (more?)...
are people supposed to search around in several places? Google Groups is
not satisfying but doubt people will find better help elsewhere. BUT, on
the other hand, maybe it'll be good exposure and more people find TW. :-)

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fba0907a-5bcb-43dd-adee-7c1768b63531%40googlegroups.com.