Hi Thomas,

LaTeX is basically a language to format math equations. I am using the
KaTeX plugin on tiddly wiki to typeset my LaTeX, the source code is
here:
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/tree/master/plugins/tiddlywiki/katex
(I don't actually know anything about programming but I just found this)

Since the thing I am trying to put into the details widget is quite long,
I'll just provide a shortened example:

For example, if I input this: http://imgur.com/07KtVHG

The output I get is this: hhttp://imgur.com/E2fB5Lp

As you can see, the LaTeX outside the details environment renders x squared
properly, while the LaTeX inside the details doesn't.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/50ada9a3-13ba-4b4f-b005-31bc0d0b28bd%40googlegroups.com.