Good evening Drake,

I have made one using Electron, which I use myself, and works quite well.
The instructions are rather simple, but so is the app. It should just work,
but if it doesn't, don't be afraid to ask.

https://github.com/Arlen22/TiddlyWiki-Electron

Also, if you are interested in another solution which only uses NodeJS and
runs everything in your browser, check out TiddlyServer.

https://github.com/Arlen22/TiddlyServer

Enjoy!

-Arlen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSSTRjreuVW6gCp%3D8VLXBUf9EEkuf%2BmPD92oHPa%2BsK_x6w%40mail.gmail.com.