It would be useful if it could be adapted to set the various font and width
sizes inside the configuration dialog. Currently you have to type over the
numbers. At points, you have to type blind because the screen becomes
unreadable as you delete and replace digits. I actually have my own system,
which allows you to use a scrollable select field and then save the key
values for use on different platforms. (I should post that some time).

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8d38011f-37bb-46ab-b152-d89a3e8976fa%40googlegroups.com.