Hi Mat,

Very clever approach! I really need to bone up on CSS. I think in the 2016
TW meet-up Jeremy said something about CSS making fools of everybody.
Certainly works that way with me ;-)

I may be mistaken, but it appears that the links are only aliased when the
corresponding tiddlers are open in the story river.

I experimented adding the  tc-tiddler-frame class to the open and recent
sidebar items. That invoked the alias, but of course also changed the
formatting. I'm wondering if there is some other more universal class than
tc-tiddler-frame that could be used?

Have fun --
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/be289fc2-72db-4bc3-818d-a50803ba4e3f%40googlegroups.com.