As Mark said, my version is for the Classic version of TW. I haven't really
tried messing around with version 5 stuff.
You can learn about installing plugins in TW5 from this:
http://tiddlywiki.com/#Manually%20installing%20a%20plugin

A quick look over the plugins listed there leads me to think this might be
the closest thing to the old HideWhenPlugin
http://tiddlywiki.com/#RevealWidget

Do a search for 'plugin' on that site to see what ones they have available.

And, yes, UserName is the name specified within TW. Used to be there was a
spot you entered who you are, and then when you edited a tiddler it would
put your name on it. Kind of a pointless thing if you are the only person
using that TW, but if multiple people had access to it... nice to see that
Joe is the one who made the last changes on that tiddler.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cfef294c-5371-43a8-ab70-7d4cd9d72445%40googlegroups.com.