An update on executing Windows OS commands from within tiddlywiki

I have a reasonable solution, which could be improved upon

I managed to create a custom exporter using copies of the following tiddlers

$:/core/templates/exporters/TidFile

$:/language/Exporters/TidFile

$:/core/templates/tid-tiddler

The custom exporter exports the command and parameter fields only from a
custom tiddler to a custom file type/extension

When I want to execute a documented command tiddler I use the toolbar
export option and select as type "command" (my name). This will prompt me
to save this "tiddler" or command.

As I always save downloads in a fixed folder and they go there.

I have a looping batch file that looks for the appearance of these files in
the download directory (I will run it when I have a command to execute the
first time), the batchfile moves them to a folder and runs the command in
the command shell, then deletes them.

I can even open notepad on the hosts file, or run applications not known by
firefox. Using the start commend I can leverage all windows file
associations.

I can generalise this and publish if anyone is interested.

I suppose now a button or links to export current tiddler using the
specific file type more easily, or a feature like tiddlyfox that permits
saving these file types without prompting would make it better.

My feeling is this approach is somewhat immune from hacking because of the
minimal user intervention required, and I am using this on a tiddlywiki
dedicated to the local machine only, not hosted.

Your thought please,
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cf4d48e6-9f3b-4c84-9b02-88f16a37caca%40googlegroups.com.