Hi PMario,

This was one of the possible solutions I was considering. I went with this
method to prototype out stuff. It worked well, thanks for the suggestion.

I'm going to combine it with Mat's solution (down thread) for some neat
dynamics.

Best,
Joshua

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/767625cc-438b-4ef7-a3ec-08ede67b4ec5%40googlegroups.com.