All,

Building small apps in TW5 and placing them on Android is a brilliant use
case. I just built one to record medications and diet records on my desktop
and now porting it to the phone.

I am experiencing a fault in this configuration and was surprised on
searching not to see a lot of discussion about this configuration, I
assumed many of us would be doing this.

If anyone can provide some guidance I would appreciate it.

*My Current problem*
Currently the autosave fails with this message, but then reports Wiki Saved
(but it has not)

This suggests tiddlyfox is involved.

Regards
Tony

*This is my configuration*
I am using the N-1 TiddlyFox 1,0alpha18.1 as you can not access the
interface in FireFox for Android on the latest TiddlyFox, I am using a
FireFox Bookmark to access the tiddlyWiki at an address as follows
file:///storage/3162-6431/Android/data/com.synology.dscloud/files/localinstances/CDMLog.html

which is maintained by the cloud sync app on my Synology NAS

I have the latest FireFox app v 54.0.1

The FireFox app seems to have full access to this location which I believe
is on the SD Card

I am using an LG V20 Smart phone with android 7.0

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9291664e-bf42-40c8-840d-b290575dc0c8%40googlegroups.com.